Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make a purchase?
- What is Your RMA Policy?
- What is Your Casio Register Support Policy?
- What is Your Tax Policy?
- What is Your Website Accuracy Policy?
- What is The Level of Service I can Expect After The Sale?
- We want to make your purchasing experience as easy and hassle free as possible. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express as payment. Credit card purchases are verified for your protection. We also accept Purchase Orders from Schools, Universities, Government Agencies and Fortune 500 Companies, call for details. We guarantee your order's privacy and security over the web, with all transactions utilizing an SSL secure server connection with First Data. Your invoice and credit card slips will reflect our corporate name "Atlantic Bankcard Center, Inc.".
- All merchandise returned must have a Return Authorization. Any package sent without a return number on the outside of the package will be refused and returned freight collected. You must call and request a Return Authorization number within five (5) days of receiving your order. Please have your invoice in-hand when calling. Mark RMA# on label, Not Box! There are NO RETURNS ON CONSUMABLES OR SOFTWARE. This includes any media, labels, paper rolls, ribbons, sales/credit drafts and imprinters. Any part or merchandise shipped that is deemed incorrect by ABC, Inc., will be exchanged for the correct part or merchandise. Any damaged packages are to be reported to the freight carrier. Have the driver make a note of any outside damage to any package delivered, this will aid in any claims file. If you receive freight damaged merchandise, you have the option of purchasing a replacement until you receive credit from the freight carrier or wait until the freight carrier returns the merchandise to us for replacement. To receive a credit, all products must be 1) be returned in their original packaging, 2) include manuals, cables, warranty cards, media, etc., 3) be clean, without scratches and resealed in a factory fresh condition. The Merchandise must be "as new". Manufacturer's warranties apply from the date of purchase. For assistance, please contact us or the warranty provider. Terms of warranty may vary. Magtek Products are Non-returnable (as per manufacturers policy). All items returned may be subject to a restock fee.
- We will provide free life time email and telephone support to the original purchaser. We support what we sell. If you purchased a Casio unit elsewhere, we will assist you for a nominal fee.
- We currently accept and file taxes for purchases made in North Carolina only.
Individual product descriptions are claims of the manufacturer and/or distributor and are not guaranteed accurate. We make a best effort to keep the information on our site accurate. Prices subject to change without notice. Mistakenly posted prices on the website do not obligate us to those incorrect prices. We reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason. We reserve the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information, products or services in this site at any time without notice.
- Atlantic Bankcard Center, Inc. and Posregister.com has always led the way in Customer Service. When you purchase a POS System you do so with confidence. Whether it’s Friday at 8pm or Sunday at 9am,our POS service is available with 24/7 live tech support. Critical items can be advance replaced within 24-72 hours. We recommend our Platinum Support Package for software and hardware support. View our Services Page.